This is one of the designs that was sold by the mint in 6 piece sets for $30. The sets were made in silver with both plain and reeded edges, copper and aluminum. To view the set, click,
This particular design exists in the following formats:
J1293/P1435 in silver with reeded edge with over 50 believed to exist.
J1294/P1436 in silver with plain edge with about 4 known including: To see images of this and the following, click here.
1) Col Green, Newman, EPNNES-Heritage 4/13, Heritage 1/19 FUN, Heritage 1/22 FUN – PCGS66
2) Heritage 4/17, Legend Auctions – 10/17 – NGC66
3) Superior 1/96 as PCGS62, unknown intermediates, Simpson-Heritage 11/20 – PCGS63
4) Heritage 2/99, Wyoming collection – PCGS62
J1295/P1437 in copper with reeded edge with about 10 known.
J1296/P1438 in copper with plain edge which is unconfirmed and not likely.
J1297/P1439 in aluminum with reeded edge with only the former Farouk example believed to exist.
J1298/P1440 in white metal with plain edge with the following 2 confirmed:
1) Farouk, Hydeman (Kosoff 3/61), Christensen 9/80, Wyoming collection, corroded
2) Anderson-Dupont (Stacks 11/54), Heritage 1/2002, Heritage 4/2017, Heritage 1/2019 FUN - PCGS63